Weight loss before and after

Weight Loss Before and After: A Motivation

Are you one of the people who are currently struggling to lose some weight? If that is so, then you are not alone. I was once someone who was trying so hard to lose my weight too. From doing OCD diets to blood type diets, I tried almost possible method of losing weight. The strain of excessive diet and exercise drove me crazy at one point and I must admit that having abstinence over food I used to like is definitely not the easiest thing in the world to endure. I almost gave up at that time and almost took unhealthy way of losing weight by consuming medicines, if not for inspirational stories that I have read from various people who are trying to lose their weight like me.

Reading other people experience in losing their weight certainly has allowed me some insight and motivations to keep on doing what I done. I followed their healthy tips in losing weight and gradually, I lose my weight and feel much healthier because I did not do it just for the sake of losing weight but also because I care for the health of my body. Although the differences I got in my look before weight loss and after weight loss is making me all happy and giddy every time, I am more happily surprised by what hard work can do when we really put our effort and cut some slack for ourselves every now and then.

If you are one of the people who are trying to lose some weight but still finds little to no changes at all in your look, then my advice is “don’t give up”. Everybody is different and unique with their own body’s attribute and all. All advice in weight loss might not working as effectively in everyone; some might have it just perfect, but others will probably need other advice that is suitable for their body so that they can lose some weight. Exercise is a must in any attempts of losing weight. Sure, there are more instant ways in doing it, but can you be sure that it will not take a toll on your body health? Take your time in regular exercises, don’t give up easily, eat healthy and normally, and always be happy in the process. You will soon find your body in the shape you want! Healthier and slimmer! How’s that?
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
Facebook Comments
Breaking News close button
Back to top

0 komentar

 
Copyright © 2014. WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATION - All Rights Reserved | Themes by Weight
Proudly powered by Blogger